Blog of Concord

Debunking theologies of glory since, well, last November.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Great minds think alike

Unintentionally, the new template I picked is the same as Clint's at Lutheran Confessions. I guess I'm just trying to be just like him.

BTW, my middle name is Clinton.

And today is my baptismal anniversary! I just remembered that while singing "We Know That Christ is Raised" during the vigil. I was baptized March 26, 1972, which was Palm/Passion Sunday. So now I share a baptismal anniversary with the children I baptized this evening.

5 Comments:

At 3/28/2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Clint Schnekloth said...

Not only are our blog templates the same (when I linked to your blog, I thought I accidentally linked to mine), but we were born in the same year. My baptismal anniversary is August 1, 1972.

 
At 10/26/2005 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Frontz, I came across your site while doing a search on Sexy Celebrities, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

 
At 10/26/2005 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Frontz, I came across your site while doing a search on , popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

 
At 10/30/2005 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day Pastor Frontz. Can I get any information about hospital bills on this post? Hopefully before the day is gone I can get somemore details about http://www.livechathelp.com. My friend told me I should look here but it does not seem to be a perfect match for what I need to know. I'm new to blogging but enjoy it. Take care and wish me luck.

 
At 11/04/2005 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about sd memory card. I also have a site about sd memory card which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home