Blog of Concord

Debunking theologies of glory since, well, last November.

Friday, February 25, 2005

What I am currently reading

Just finished Bonhoeffer's Creation and Fall, as noted below.

Am hopping and skipping through sections of Wright's The Resurrection of the Son of God.

At the recommendation of Dwight P., have begun Christ Present in Faith by Mannermaa.

Am reading Augustine and the Catechumenate for my Society of the Holy Trinity presentation two Mondays from now.

And am preparing for John 9 two Sundays from now.

Otherwise, I'm not reading anything. :)

2 Comments:

At 2/25/2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Clint Schnekloth said...

Who's the author of the Augustine and the Catechumenate book? I'd be interested in knowing. Greetings from a fellow STSer.

 
At 2/27/2005 6:55 AM, Blogger Maurice Frontz said...

The author is William Harmless and the publisher is Pueblo Press. So far, it is an excellent and informative read.

I have not signed the Rule yet, but the Susquehanna Chapter has been very welcoming (and persistent!) I look forward to meeting you at Mundelein this Sept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home